- 09:45 - 10:30
The “How” of building a software-driven business and managing software-driven things at speed, is Software 4.0. It is a collective term that brings together different techniques that are necessary to build and deploy software in the new world of continuous integration, hackathons, devops and Agile development. From data lakes and actionable insights to machine learning, Software 4.0 is a mindset to continuously discover and deliver hyper-personalized digital experiences by design, or the “how” of continuous transformation by design.
- Anand Paropkari(Head, Business Quality, Agile Business Transformation Coach, SAFe SPC @ Persistent Systems)
- 11:00 - 11:45 (Room A)
'User' and 'User behaviour' are the most important terms in any business; yet most teams are not performing user research on their concepts or designs as required. How do you keep the focus on those who matter and involve them to create user centric designs?
- Kedar Vaidya Agile Professional and Product Management Consultant
- 11:00 - 11:45 (Room B)
Enterprises that embark on the most successful transformation journeys are those that focus on people centric transformation spanning the entire gamut of innovative next-gen technologies, digitization, innovation and continuous learning.
- Urmila Naidu (Assistant Vice-President at Deutsche Bank)
- 12:00 - 12:45 (Room A)
An expression of belief that says all processes can transform into agile if the human department mends ways
- Rutuja Joshi(Head- Human Resources)
- 12:00 - 12:45 (Room B)
Driving innovation by Robotic Process Automation(RPA)
- Madan Upadhyay Solution Architect/Technical delivery
- 14:00 - 14:45 (Room A)
In agile ways of working, communication plays more important role than ever and TA can help unlock the team potential by improving organisational communication.
- Abhijeet Selukar Agile Transformation Coach
- 14:00 - 14:45 (Room B)
- Uday Bhaskarwar Founder, GradMener Academy.
- 15:00 - 15:45 (Room A)
A practical demonstration activity by the smartest lot of the city to make Pune a smart city
- Laxman Murugappan(Consultant & Coach in BPM, CEM | Entrepreneurship, Lego Serious Play, Startup & Technology Enthusiast)
- 15:00 - 15:45 (Room B)
What it takes for the Climb. The Real Climb. Learning from Climbs. Preparation for the Climb. Why would Scaling fail.
- Surajit Das(Agile Ambassador, Consultant, Coach, Mentor, Trainer & Speaker)